STIRLING Special Practices
At Stirling safety has always been a priority. The safety and health of our customers and employees remain a top priority at this time. Our response to the recent coronavirus outbreak has resulted in new practices and policies that are meant to protect our customers and employees alike. These practices are built from the guidance of the CDC, The PA Department of Health, and other medical professionals.
Our teams are trained in:
- Safe Distancing- We will maintain at 6 feet from our customers and each other. We will not be shaking hands until the guidelines are lifted.
- Frequent Hand Washing – we will wash our hands often and use hand sanitizer.
- Limited Surface Contact – We will limit the number of surfaces we touch and clean handles and high-touch items at the end of the day.
- Clean Environments – We are cleaning our vehicles and equipment often.
- Health Awareness – Any sick employee will err on the side of caution and not come to work.
- Protective Equipment- We will follow the current CDC recommendations requiring public use of face masks. By the request of the customer, we will wear gloves and/or shoe covers.
- Remote Estimating- Upon request we can provide remote project estimates using pictures and/or dimensions.
We thank you for continuing to trust Stirling with your projects. We look forward to giving you the customer service and quality you have come to expect from us.
Jeremy and Andy